22 Mar Transmille : New multifunction portable, lightweight, ready to use calibrator – PROMOTIONAL PRICE –
The 1000 series is set to transform the world of calibration – a completely new design utilises the latest in cutting edge digital and analogue electronics, combined with the latest manufacturing techniquesto create the worlds first ultra portable full function calibrator.
For the first time, the 1000 Series allows you to easily take your calibration laboratory with you.
On site calibration is performed globally in hostile environments where large and fragile multiproduct calibrators made on site calibrations difficult to perform. The 1000 series is easy to carry at under 10kg (22lbs) and with a small footprint is ready to use anywhere. The 1000A is built into a ruggedised case rated IP67 for protection against ingress of water and dust ensuring a long working life in hostile environments. With a warmup time of less than 20 minutes to 80ppm accuracy the 1000A is ready to test when you are.
Both portable and lightweight, the 1000 series provides all the capabilities you would expect from a traditional full sized calibrator. With outputs to 1000V and 10A without the need for external accessories, the 1000 series allows you to calibrate a wider workload faster than ever before.
- AC/DC Voltage output to 1000V
- AC/DC current to 10A (500A using EA002 coil)
- Resistance to 100 MOhms
- Capacitance output
- Thermocouple Simulation
- PRT/RTD Simulation
- Pressure Measurement (Option)
- Process Control Measurement (mV/mA/Ohms) (Option)
- Insulation Tester Calibration – (Insulation Resistance output and Test Voltage Measurement) (Option)
- Continuity Resistance Output (Option)
- Full compatibility with ProCal software with a convenient panel mounted USB connection